Another day, another prerelease.
Bored with 398.0 (the latest full release) which came out this weekend? Why not try 398.2!
The happy land in the sky where avatars go to download:
What have we been doing with our time?
– We now show a message when you’re no longer in a chat, rather than letting you think you’re in the chat when you’re actually not. Aren’t we nice?
– Fixed an issue with the TryIt pass.
– Made the buddy list load faster and update more quickly when friends sign on/off.
– Fixed a problem where the chat window could be completely white when you were reinvited to a chat.
– Probable fix for chat messages failing to come through. Sometimes, you know, you’re in a chat and… all of a sudden you stop getting messages from everyone in the chat. Happened to you? Well, now it won’t. We hope. Let me know.
– When you didn’t have the client installed and you clicked links on the website which try to launch the client, things got ugly. This has been fixed.
– Did you like that feature we introduced in 397.16 where playing music could make your avatar invisible? No? You didn’t? Yeah, we fixed that.
Please direct your attention to the flight attendant for some important safety information.
This is a prerelease, not a full release. Want to play it safe? Stick with the latest full release (398.0 as of this writing). Want to check out the latest and greatest and help us find any problems it may contain? Try out the prerelease and let us know how it goes. If you have problems, please post here and describe the issue in as much detail as possible. In the unlikely event of a water landing, your seat cushion may be used as a flotation device.